September 25 - 27 - McKnight-Westwinds to Rundle closure
Affected routes: Blue Line
Affected stations: McKnight-Westwinds, Whitehorn, Rundle.
In effect: Saturday, September 25 at 2:10 a.m. to Monday, September 27 at 3:40 a.m. (49.5 consecutive hours)
Beginning September 25 until the early morning of September 27 (before service starts), the Blue Line will be closed between McKnight-Westwinds and Rundle stations.
- The Blue Line from the northeast terminates at McKnight-Westwinds Station and runs on a 10 minute schedule.
- The Blue Line from the South terminates at Rundle Station (outbound side of platform) and runs on a 15 minute schedule.
- Buses will replace train service between McKnight-Westwinds and Rundle Stations, running every 5 minutes.
Why is this disruption necessary?
We are completing the following repair and maintenance projects including:
- Concrete pouring for new wheelchair ramps.
- Installation of tactile warning strips
- Other projects, which may be completed as time allows.
View CTrain map
View station map