Download our Getting Started Guide.
Step 1: Sign up for a myID account
- If you don’t already have one, you will need to sign up for a myID account.
- Select Create a myID account.
- Enter all of the required information as indicated.
- Once all the fields are completed, click on the Create button.
- A Verify E-mail page will appear.
- You will receive an email shortly to the registered email address that contains the Validation Code. You can copy and paste the Validation Code into the One-time passcode field on the Verify E-mail page. Click Submit, and you will be taken to the myID homepage.
- You may want to bookmark this page, as you will need to login through myID to book trips through Calgary Transit Access Trip Booking.
- Once you have successfully created a myID account, you can register for Calgary Transit Access (CTA) Trip Booking.
Step 2: Registering for Calgary Transit Access Trip Booking
You will only need to register once for a CTA account.
- Once you are logged into myID, the myID homepage will show a list of available services.
- Click on Calgary Transit Access Trip Booking
- Under Registration Number, enter your Calgary Transit Access customer registration number
- Under PIN, enter your Calgary Transit Access PIN number
- Next, click on submit. You will be brought to the Trip Booking At a Glance homepage, where you can begin booking your trips.
- In the future, you will need to login to your myID account. Click on Open a service then click on Transportation to go to Transportation services, click on Calgary Transit Access Trip Booking and you will be brought to your At a Glance homepage.
Customer Support and Help
If you have questions regarding online trip booking, please call 403.537.7777 and press 7.
Once you have signed up for a myID account and registered for CTA Trip Booking, you can access the help page, which contains how-to videos and tutorials, a glossary, and more! You can find this on the footer of the CTA Trip Booking site.
Online Trip Booking Tutorial Videos