There are a few options for you to purchase your transit pass or tickets.
- Visit a Customer Service Centre
- Visit City Hall Cashiers
- Buy online at City Online
- Many convenience and grocery stores sell our tickets and monthly passes; look for the sign on the front entrance indicating that they sell Calgary Transit fare products.
Low Income and Low Income Seniors Passes
Once approved by Fair Entry, you can purchase your pass in person by showing your photo ID (accepted examples are: Alberta Driver's License or Alberta Government Identification or Passport) at one of the following locations:
- Customer Service Centres
- City Hall Cashiers
- Village Square Leisure Centre (Note: on Monday, Dec. 31, only between 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Southland Leisure Centre
- City Online (renewals only)
Taking the CTrain?
If you’re taking the CTrain, you can purchase your fare (Adult & Youth Single ride tickets and Day Passes) from the ticket vending machines located at the station. The machines accept cash (coins only), credit and debit.
If you are using tickets purchased in advance be sure to validate your ticket at the ticket vending machine before entering the fare restricted zone.