Our goal is to provide safe, accessible, customer focused public transit service in response to the needs of our customers. To achieve this and provide value to customers and citizens we must:
- Make transit a convenient and comfortable travel alternative through the development of a Primary Transit Network (frequent, highly connected and well integrated network)
- Link land use decisions to transit
- Integrate transit with civic life
- Incorporate new transit technologies and innovations
- Sustain fleet and infrastructure
In this section you will learn about the various projects that are helping us meet our goal and keep us on track to become the preferred mobility choice for Calgarians.