We’ll take you to and from your celebrations safely this New Year's Eve!
Our CTrains and 11 major bus routes will be running until 3 a.m. from downtown. If you’re new to taking transit, here are some tips to ensure you have a great evening:
- CTrains will be running every 15 minutes with the last CTrain leaving downtown at 3 a.m. Check out the Red Line and Blue Line schedules.
- Route 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 24, 112, 301 and 302 will be running every 30-45 minutes with last trips leaving downtown at approximately 3 a.m.
Regular fares apply.
- If you’re planning on using the bus:
- Make sure you know where to catch the bus. The route maps will provide you with bus stop locations. The downtown stops that have late night service will be clearly marked with special New Years Eve signs.
- Ensure you know the bus schedule.
We don’t provide change on the bus so please have exact fares.
- If you’re planning to use the CTrain:
- Know which station you need to get on and off at. Also, know which line you need to be on and what direction the CTrain is going.
- You can purchase your fare at any ticket vending machine. These machines are at the entrance of all stations. They accept cash, debit and credit. There are also ATM’s at every station.
- If you parked at a Park and Ride lot and used the CTrain, please don’t drink and drive. Call a taxi if you have to.
We’re all celebrating 2018 together, so have fun! Please remember to treat our staff and other customers with respect. We want to make this extended service a success and something we can do for years to come.
Check out these other general transit tips, they also may help.