My places are your home and favorite addresses. You can manage these to help make booking your trips more efficiently.
To manage My Places, click on your name and ID# at the top right of the page, and then select "My Places"
The profile information displayed under "Registered Addresses" are your address, contact phone number and eligibility information that was provided to us through Eligibility or Customer Service.
The information that displays under favorite addresses are those you can customize.
To add a favourite:
- Click the “Add” button.
- Select the “Type” as the name: “Favorite 3, Favorite 4, etc…” from the list of available slots.
- Next type in an address, landmark, or click the “clock icon” to select from a list of recent addresses.
- You can optionally specify a phone number for that location. When you are finished, click “Add”.
- A message in a green box will appear, indicating you've successfully created your favorite address.
- Repeat these steps to make more favorite addresses.
To edit an address, click on “Edit”. Make your changes, then click “Edit” to save. A message in a green box will appear, indicating you've successfully edited your favorite address.
To delete an address, click on “Delete”. Then click "Ok" to confirm. A message in a green box will appear, indicating you've successfully deleted a favorite address.
When Booking a Trip, you can use the “heart icon” to select any of these favorites.