We’re Up for Stampede – 24 Hour Ride
After a long day of Stampede fun, we’re here for you with 24 hour CTrain service. ‘Round the clock service begins the evening of July 6, and ends the late evening of July 16.
- Every 5 to 8 min. - 6:00 a.m. to 12:45 a.m.
- Every 15 to 30 min. - 12:45 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Travelling from Centre Street North? The Stampede Express Bus – Route 304 starts at North Pointe Terminal and has 11 stops along the way to the Stampede Grounds. View the map.
Route 304 Schedule:
- Every 7 to 15 min. until 1:00 a.m.
For the exact schedule, please use our Next Ride or Schedules feature.
Extended bus service from downtown until 1:20 a.m. on July 7 – 17:
Discounted Transit Day Passes
Pre-purchase your discounted transit day pass for Stampede week now! You can use this day pass to get anywhere in the city all day long.
Stampede transit day passes are valid for one full day between July 6 – 16, 2017.
The special price for Adult day passes is $6.50, (reg. $10.00) and Youth day passes are $4.50 (reg. $7.00).
The transit day passes are available starting June 1 at our Customer Service Centres, 7-Eleven, Mac’s and Safeway stores. To validate the pass, scratch the day you are travelling prior to boarding a CTrain or bus.
Stay Safe and Have Fun!
Stampede is probably the liveliest time of the year so here are a few tips to ensure you have safe Stampede while using Calgary Transit:
- Be alert and aware of your surroundings
- Look both ways before crossing the CTrain tracks
- Only cross the tracks at the designated locations
- Stand behind the yellow line
- Hold your kids hands
- Call 911 or use the Help phones on the platforms or in the CTrain in case of an emergency
- If you have any questions or concerns about your safety, let any of our transit staff know
Whether you’re a thrill seeker checking out the latest rides, a foodie with a taste for the newest in fried goodies, or catching the rip roaring action of the rodeo, the Calgary Stampede has something for everyone. And we’ll take you there and get you back. Have fun, and please remember to respect everyone around you!
Together, we’re going places.
Calgary Transit Access Drop-off / Pick-up Information
We will drop-off and pick-up on the hour at the following 2 locations:
- Stampede Exhibition - east side of Erlton Station (address: 2416 2 A Street S.E.)
- Cowboy's Casino - Entrance off of 12 Avenue S.E. (address: 421 12 Avenue S.E.)
The last pick up on the hour will be 11 p.m. - 11:20 p.m.