We’re Up for Stampede – 24 Hour Ride
After a long day of Stampede fun, we’re here for you with 24 hour CTrain service. ‘Round the clock service begins the evening of July 5, and ends the late evening of July 15.
- Every 5 to 8 min. - 6:00 a.m. to 12:45 a.m.
- Every 15 to 30 min. - 12:45 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Route 504 Stampede Express
Travelling from Harvest Hills Blvd./Centre Street North? The Stampede North Express Bus – Route 504 starts at North Pointe Terminal and has 11 stops along the way to the Stampede Grounds.
Route 504 Schedule:
- Every 7 to 15 min. until 1:00 a.m.
For the exact schedule and map, please click here.
Discounted Transit Day Passes
Pre-purchase your discounted transit day pass for Stampede week now! You can use this day pass to get anywhere in the city all day long.
Stampede transit day passes are valid for one full day (until 4:00 a.m. of the following day) between July 5– 15, 2018. To validate the pass, scratch the day you are travelling prior to boarding a CTrain or bus.
The special price for Adult day passes is $6.50, (reg. $10.50) and Youth day passes are $4.50 (reg. $7.50).
Discounted passes are available at 7-Eleven, Mac’s, Safeway, City Hall Cashiers and Calgary Transit Customer Service Centres.
Stay Safe and Have Fun!
Stampede is probably the liveliest time of the year so here are a few tips to ensure you have safe Stampede while using Calgary Transit:
- Be alert and aware of your surroundings
- Look both ways before crossing the CTrain tracks
- Only cross the tracks at the designated locations
- Stand behind the yellow line
- Hold your kids' hands
- Call 911 or use the help phones on the platforms or in the CTrain in case of an emergency
- If you have any questions or concerns about your safety, let any of our transit staff know
Whether you’re a thrill seeker checking out the latest rides, a foodie with a taste for the newest in fried goodies, or catching the rip roaring action of the rodeo, the Calgary Stampede has something for everyone. And we’ll take you there and get you back. Have fun, and please remember to respect everyone around you!
Together, we’re going places.