Accurate, consistent and timely information helps our customers make decisions. They want to know about possible disruptions that impact their commute – but also about future plans, fare changes and service changes.
Where we’re at (Calgary Transit)
These results are an index of general perceptions of the information we provide, as well as perceptions of the quality of information our customers accessed most recently.
Where we're at (Calgary Transit Access)
These results show the percentage of customers who report receiving enough information from Calgary Transit Access in order to use their services successfully. The survey that gathers this data will be conducted in fall 2018.
What we did in 2018
- Conducted a field study into the accuracy of real-time bus predictions and how the information is shared with customers on various platforms (the app, Google, web).
- Implemented a system that makes audio announcements of all stops on all bus routes.
What we’re working on in 2019
- Adding resources to communications to better share information with customers.
- Setting standards and increasing the frequency of information shared during planned and unplanned service disruptions.
- Trouble-shooting and addressing the accuracy of the predicted arrival times for buses and CTrains.
- Adding more digital displays along the LRT and MAX SW lines.