How To Retrieve Your Lost Property
Located at the Calgary Transit Customer Service Centre, the Lost and Found office receives and stores all items found on Calgary Transit vehicles and property.
All articles found are held for 30 days.
Step 1: Prepare Information
- Your first name, last name and phone number you can be reached
- What was lost? The more details we have, the easier it is for us to match a lost item to you
- Bag: bag type, brand, material / fabric, colour, pattern, contents, etc.
- Purse / wallet: colour, ID, contents
- Mobile device: brand / model, service provider, colour, case, wallpaper, etc.
- Other: please include all identifiable information
- Date item was lost
- Location (Bus or CTrain route number, station name, etc.)
Step 2: Contact Lost Property
|| Leave a message with all details in Step 1|
|Email all details in Step 1|
||Calgary Transit |
Customer Service Centre
125 - 7th Ave SE
Monday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
|All returned lost property is typically delivered the following business day. To confirm we have your lost item, please phone or email us before you visit.|
Step 3: Retrieve Your Lost Property
If we have confirmed that your lost item has been recovered, we will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with a claim number. Visit the Customer Service Centre and provide your claim number and photo ID to retrieve your property.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are retrieving your lost cell phone you must bring your charger to verify ownership.
For further information please contact the Calgary Transit Call Centre at (403) 262-1000.