Lions Park Construction Notice
In preparation for the operation of four-car CTrains, Lions Park station will be under construction starting June 20, 2013 for approximately 6 months. The station will remain open and access will be maintained via the west side of the station.
Construction will include:
- The extension of the existing LRT platform to the East to accommodate four-car CTrains
- A relocated track crossing approximately 30m to the East
- A relocated pedestrian crosswalk on 14 Avenue NW approximately 30m to the East
- A new sloped walkway on both sides of the station to allow enhanced ramp access to and from the platform
- A new extended bus zone with a passenger shelter and benches
Below are concept designs of the completed platform extension. Some elements may change as the project nears construction.
If you have any comments on the Lions Park construction plans or design concepts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org