Our customers count on us to provide a service that is friendly and helpful. When a customer doesn’t have that experience, their trust and respect for us can be eroded.
Where we’re at (Calgary Transit)
These results are an index of general perceptions of helpfulness as well as customer perceptions of transit staff they encountered during their most recent trip.
Where we’re at (Calgary Transit Access)
These results are an index of customer satisfaction ratings on booking agents, customer service representatives, and how helpful operators are in assisting customers to and from vehicles. The survey that gathers this data will be conducted in fall 2018.
What we did in 2018
- Reviewed operator training to ensure alignment with key policies including the Customer Commitment and overall operator preparedness.
- Improved the state and quality of Calgary Transit learning and development tools.
- Implemented an automated call-back to inform Calgary Transit Access customers if we are unable to accommodate their trip request
What we’re working on in 2019
- Partnering with the Calgary Public Library to offer a south Calgary eligibility interview location for Calgary Transit Access customers, as there were previously no locations south of downtown.
- Improving the standards of transit operator’s performance through commendations and coaching.