There are a few options for you to purchase your transit pass or tickets.
- Visit a Customer Service Centre
- Visit City Hall Cashiers
- Buy online at calgarytransit.com/shop
- Many convenience and grocery stores sell our tickets and monthly passes; look for the sign on the front entrance indicating that they sell Calgary Transit fare products.
Low Income and Low Income Seniors Passes
Once approved by Fair Entry, you can purchase your pass in the following ways:
- Online at calgarytransit.com/Shop beginning the 6th of each month for the following month.
- In person, beginning the 15th of each month, by showing your photo ID (accepted examples are Alberta Driver's License or Alberta Government Identification or Passport) at one of these locations:
Customer Service Centres
City Hall Cashiers
Southland Leisure Centre
Village Square Leisure Centre
Please Note: Low income transit pass sales at Village Square Leisure Centre are now being sold on the west side of the building, across from the library. Our hours of operation have changed and passes will no longer be sold after closing time, so please arrive early. Visit us weekdays from 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. or weekends from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Taking the CTrain?
If you’re taking the CTrain, you can purchase your fare (Adult & Youth Single ride tickets and Day Passes) from the ticket vending machines located at the station. The machines accept cash (coins only), credit and debit.
If you are using tickets purchased in advance be sure to validate your ticket at the ticket vending machine before entering the fare restricted zone.