There are a few options for you to purchase your transit pass or tickets.
- Shop online – The easy to use online storefront allows you to purchase your tickets and passes safely, securely and quickly without leaving your house. Start by creating your CITYonline account today.
- Visit a Customer Service Centre
- Many convenience and grocery stores sell our tickets and monthly passes; look for the sign on the front entrance indicating that they sell Calgary Transit fare products.
Low Income and Low Income Seniors Passes
- Customer Service Centres
- City Hall Cashiers
- Village Square Leisure Centre
- Southland Leisure Centre (Low Income Seniors Pass not available at this location)
Taking the CTrain?
If you’re taking the CTrain, you can purchase your fare (Adult & Youth Single ride tickets and Day Passes) from the ticket vending machines located at the station. The machines accept cash (coins only), credit and debit.
If you are using tickets purchased in advance be sure to validate your ticket at the ticket vending machine before entering the fare restricted zone.