Here are the minimum requirements that you must meet in order to apply for an operator position.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Full Alberta Class 5 Operator’s License (No GDL - graduated driver’s license).
- No more than three (3) demerits against your license in the past two (2) years.
- A minimum of one year's experience working with customers for the Community Shuttle Operator position, or a minimum of two years experience working with customers for the Transit Operator position.
- A minimum of Grade 12 (diploma or GED) and only education obtained from an accredited institution will be recognized as meeting the minimum qualifications. Applicants are encouraged to have their foreign credentials evaluated or assessed prior to applying.
- If you have credentials from a country outside of Canada, we ask that you obtain a Canadian equivalency to demonstrate that you meet the minimum job qualifications.