The new Calgary Transit Access Trip Booking tool will allow you to view, book and cancel your own trips online anytime*, from the convenience of your own device.
This new tool will help make the service more informative, easy to use and reliable. This tool is supported through regular desktop and laptop computers, as well as Mobile Apple and Android products. The software has also been optimized for text-to-speech and various screen reading programs.
Signing up for CTA Trip Booking is simple. First, you will need a myID account to register for online trip booking.
*there is daily scheduled system maintenance from 2:00-3:30 AM. During this time you will not be able to book or cancel trips.
How-to sign up and register for online CTA Trip Booking
Download our Getting Started Guide.
Step 1: Sign up for a myID account
- First, you will need to sign up for a myID account if you don’t already have one.
- Select “Create a personal account”
- Enter all of the required information as indicated.
- Once all the fields are completed, click on the “Sign up” button.
- If there are no errors, a “Thank You” window will pop up, indicating you have successfully signed up for a myID account. You will receive an email shortly to the registered email address that contains a temporary password
- From that email, click on the “Login to myID now” link and enter your username and the temporary password indicated in that email. You can copy and paste the password.
- You will then be asked to change your temporary password. Enter in a new password.
- Next, you will need to enter three security questions and answers. Once completed, click on “Validate”, then click on “Return to Application” to see the available services through your myID account.
- You may want to bookmark this page, as you will need to login through myID to book trips through Calgary Transit Access Trip Booking.
- Once you have successfully created a myID account, you can register for Calgary Transit Access Trip Booking. You will only need to register once.
Step 2: Registering for Calgary Transit Access Trip Booking
You will only need to register once for a CTA account.
- Once you are logged into myID, the myID homepage will show a list of available services.
- Click on “Calgary Transit Access Trip Booking”
- Under “Registration Number” enter your Calgary Transit Access customer registration number
- Under “PIN” enter your Calgary Transit Access PIN number
- Next, click on submit. You will be brought to the Trip Booking “At a Glance” homepage, where you can begin booking your trips.
- Please note that for future logins, you can login to your myID account, click on “Calgary Transit Access Trip Booking”, and you will be brought directly to the “At a Glance” homepage.
Customer Support and Help
If you have questions regarding online trip booking, please call 403.537.7777 and press 7
Once you have signed up for a myID account and registered for CTA Trip Booking, you can access the help page, which contains how-to videos and tutorials, a glossary, and more! You can find this on the footer of the CTA Trip Booking site.
Online Trip Booking Tutorial Videos