During the public engagement phase of the 2016 Transit Service Review we collected feedback and incorporated suggestions from thousands of Calgarians about the proposed bus routes. Below you can see what the initial bus route proposals were, a summary of public feedback, and the final design of the new routes.
|Current Route||Initial Proposal||Public Feedback||New Routes|
Public feedback and more information about the project
- General feedback summary – High-level review of the major themes that emerged from public feedback.
- Seniors engagement events – Summary of five engagement events with seniors.
- Requested changes not included in new routes – List of changes that the public requested but we were unable to accommodate.
- Benefits for customers – List of benefits and improvements that the new routes will bring.
- Community consultation meeting – Verbatim comments from the second meeting of the Community Consultation Team on April 19, 2016.